A timely way to observe May 2nd – Holocaust Remembrance Day
Hear the story, see the watercolors now in a book “Promise Kept with a Paintbrush” presented by the author: Rev. Dr. Martha Bean Kriebel
This book is for a wide readership that will be introduced to:
- A personal account of a Holocaust survivor
- A Jewish artist’s portrait of Christ
- An invitation to Judeo-Christian dialogue
- An example of a faith-based community welcoming and sheltering refugees facing death
- A stirring call to exemplify love at the highest level, that risks one’s life for others as a religious duty.
To register, visit the reference desk of IVPL, email email@example.com or call 215-723-9109, ext. 3.