Souderton Community Park, 459 Wile Avenue, Souderton PA - Map
5-6:30pm - Arrive and set up your table and decorations
- Mingle with new friends and old
- Bid on auction items and raffle baskets
- Visit the vendor and photo areas
- Check out the onsite artist
6:30pm - Wave your white napkin to announce that dinner is beginning
8-10pm - Listen as the auction and raffle winners, best table, and best dressed awards are announced
- Enjoy dancing under the stars
10pm - Light your Sparklers to celebrate the end of this inaugural event
• Tables and chairs
• White table cloth
• Table decorations
• White dinner napkins for ceremonial wave
• Dinnerware including plates and utensils
• Glassware and corkscrew
• Serving pieces and utensils
• Food and beverages (BYOB)
• White Trash Bag (leave the park as you found it)
• OPTIONAL - White pop-up canopy.
Each table is a blank canvas. The only requirement is that your décor is white. Create a tablescape that says something about you. Imagine anything from elegant French to Beach themes, candelabras and white flowers to crystal and china … anything goes.
White is required. Shades of white are OK. Be as over the top or casual as you like. This is about having fun, so be creative if the spirit moves you. Awards for best dressed will be given at the end of the night.
Bring whatever food you and your guests will enjoy. We’ve seen from four course meals to cold sandwiches. If you like, bring easy appetizers to share while mingling and auction bidding. Elegant boxed meals from Catering by Angela will be available to pre-order along with your event ticket. Check the Food page to see the menu items.
At 7pm guests are asked to sit at their tables. The traditional white napkin wave signals that all guests have arrived and dinner is served.